2022 Australian Federal Budget & Tax Residency Update – The Australian Federal Budget will be delivered early this year on Tuesday the 29th of March.
With the Australian economy grappling with the fallout from the pandemic this years budget will be all about repairing the economy and winning the election which will be held in May.
Last year saw the ‘simplification’ of the tax residency test, and there may well be a further update to this in the 2022-23 budget as Australia seeks to map their economic recovery post pandemic.
What will it mean for Australian expats?
Join the team from Atlas Wealth Management to find out!
We will be running a number of in person seminars and online webinars after the budget is released to provide a complete analysis of what was announced and how it affects you.
Dubai SeminarDate 31st of March 2022Time 7:00pm (Dubai)Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi SeminarDate 5th of April 2022Time 7pm (Abu Dhabi)Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRegistration https://bit.ly/AUSBG2022BudgetSeminar
Online WebinarDate 6th of April 2022Time 7:00pm (Dubai)/5:00pm (Paris)/4:00pm (GMT)Location Live Online WebinarRegistration https://bit.ly/2022BudgetWebinar1
Online WebinarDate 7th of April 2022Time 10:00am (Brisbane)/8:00am (SIN/HKG)9:00pm (NY)/5:00pm (SF)Location Live Online WebinarRegistration https://bit.ly/2022BudgetWebinar2
Topics that will be covered include:
- How the announced federal budget changes affect Australian expats.
- What Australian expats need to be aware of when managing their finances.
- How to confidently approach the 2022 year-end tax planning and the 2023 tax year.
We will also be providing a thorough update on the following topics:
- What is the forecast for the Australian property market?
- Where is the Australian dollar heading?
- Is now a good time to invest in shares?
- How do the changes to superannuation after the 1st of July 2021 affect you?
We look forward to seeing you either in person or online later this month.