Expat Chat Ep 45 – How To Invest In A Volatile Market
Welcome to our forty fifth episode of #Expatchat where we discuss the latest tax and financial issues affecting an #Australianexpat.
In today’s Expat Chat we discuss how Australian expats should look at investing during times of volatile markets.
We’ve all seen the headlines about markets falling over the last couple of weeks but should Australian expats take advantage of the sell off or is there worse to come.
Discussion Points on Todays Podcast Episode
In this episode we run through the following topics:
- Why is the sell off occurring?
- Is there worse to come?
- Does dollar cost averaging work and why should a Australian expat consider this?
- If an Australian expat has a long term view should they be buying?
- Why is it important to have a diversified portfolio?
Links that we discussed in this episode include:
- 3 Reasons Not to Sell After a Market Downturn – https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/021116/3-reasons-not-sell-after-market-downturn.asp
- Get your Australian expat question answered on the podcast – https://atlaswealth.com/news-media/australian-expat-podcasts/questions-or-feedback-for-the-expat-podcast/
Make Sure You Don’t Miss An Episode of the Expat Chat Podcast
To ensure you don’t miss any future episodes make sure you subscribe to our podcast on your favourite channels below.
As we’d like to educate as many Australian expats as possible we’d also sincerely appreciate it if you could share this page using the buttons at the bottom of this article.