Expat Chat Episode 60 – Where Are Australian Expats Moving To?
Welcome to the sixtieth episode of #Expatchat where we discuss the latest tax and financial issues affecting an #Australianexpat.
In today’s Expat Chat we discuss what regions and countries are Australian expats moving to.
With Australian borders now open we have seen a influx of people leaving but where are they moving to?
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ Population Clock one Australian resident is leaving to move overseas long term every 1 minute and 13 seconds.
Not only are we seeing many people leave Australia but also a lot of existing Australian expats moving countries.
Discussion Points on Todays Podcast Episode
In this episode we run through the following topics:
- What are the most popular countries for Australian expats at the moment?
- Why are these countries more appealing then others?
- We answer a listener’s question that was sent in?
Links that we discussed in this episode include:
- Ask Atlas – Have your questions answered on the podcast by clicking this link – https://atlaswealth.com/news-media/australian-expat-podcasts/questions-or-feedback-for-the-expat-podcast/
- Expat Mortgage Podcast – https://atlaswealth.com/news-media/australian-expat-podcasts/expat-mortgage-podcast/
Make Sure You Don’t Miss An Episode of the Expat Chat Podcast
To ensure you don’t miss any future episodes make sure you subscribe to our podcast on your favourite channels below.
As we’d like to educate as many Australian expats as possible we’d also sincerely appreciate it if you could share this page using the buttons at the bottom of this article.