2021 Australian Federal Budget Seminar For Australian Expats In The UAE – The Federal Budget will be delivered in Parliament by Treasurer Josh Frydenberg on Tuesday 11 May, just prior to the Eid break. What will it mean for Australian expats in the UAE?
The expectation is for another budget deficit as Australia grapples with the pandemic, job seeker and keeper fiscal fallouts, the mini housing boom and the effects border closures are having on key sectors of the economy.
Adding to this is an upcoming election year and the political pressure that is usually brought to bear will mean that this budget is crucial, not just for Australia’s economy but also for the Federal Government.
Come along and join the team from Atlas Wealth Management and the Australian Business Council Dubai to find out.
Date : Monday 17th of May 2021
Time: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Location: Level 42, Media One Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Join us on Level 42 of the Media One Hotel from 6pm as Brett Evans, Managing Director – EMEA with Atlas Wealth Management, takes us through the Australian Federal Budget, step by step, explaining the decisions and the impacts they will have for Australian expats in the UAE.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How the announced federal budget changes affect Australian expats in the UAE.
- What Australian expats need to be aware of when managing their finances.
- How to confidently approach the 2021 year-end tax planning and the 2022 tax year.
We will also be providing a thorough update on the following topics:
- What is the forecast for the Australian property market?
- Where is the Australian dollar heading?
- Is now a good time to invest in shares?
- How do the changes to superannuation after the 1st of July 2021 affect you?
After the seminar we welcome you to stay on and enjoy a couple of drinks and some special treats from Media One’s resident Australian Chef de Cuisine, Candice Walker.
Seats are limited so make sure you get in early.