Australian Housing and Lending Landscape Webinar for Australian Expats – Securing housing finance can be challenging at the best of times, throw in your Australian expat status, overseas income streams and a post royal commission environment, not to mention the impacts of Covid-19, rising interest rates and the situation gets decidedly more complex.
No longer easy as A-B-C and more akin to A-B-Z!
When talking to Australian expats about their Australian home loan requirements the most common topics are:
- Are you paying too much on an existing loan but are concerned about re-financing?
- Are you unsure about what the options are?
- Thinking about moving home or a longer term investment play?
As Australian Expats, it is hard to know where to start!
In May we will be running a webinar addressing all of the above topics and providing Australian expats with our expert knowledge and answers to help them make smart decisions.
Australian Expat Housing & Lending Webinar Session Details
Date Thursday 19th of May 2022
Time 10:00am (Brisbane)/8:00am (Singapore/Hong Kong)/8:00pm (New York)/5:00pm (Los Angeles)
Location Online (registration button below)
In this session we will have:
– Jeremy Harper, Managing Director and Mortgage specialist of Atlas Mortgages – talks through the current finance landscape, and the options for Australian Expats looking to finance or re-financing bricks and mortar in Australia.
– James Ridley, Managing Director (APAC) of Atlas Wealth Management – provide a brief update on the current property market and expectations over the coming 12-24months as rates rise.
– Jack Henderson, Founding Director of Henderson Advocacy – leading buyers advocacy and advisory firm helping clients with their property goals all around Australia. Jack, has his own portfolio worth $17 million across 9 properties and will discuss the thinking behind his ethos of investing like the elite.
Click on the button below to reserve your seat and we look forward to seeing you there.