Main Residence Exemption Webinar – since the introduction of the bill that seeks to remove the Main Residence Exemption for Australian expats in 2017, Atlas Wealth Management has been especially vocal about our opposition to this punitive bill.
Now that the Main Residence Exemption changes has received royal assent Australian expats have to consider these new rules and how it may affect them.
We have turned our efforts from trying to lobby Canberra to shelve these changes to one of educating expats about the possible capital gains tax implications that it may have for Australian expats.
In our complimentary Main Residence Exemption Webinar we will be covering these and other topics:
- What is the Main Residence Exemption and does/did it apply to me?
- How do the new changes affect the tax status of my Australian property?
- Do these changes affect me if I am inheriting an Australian property?
In order to cater to as many time zones as possible we will be running two Main Residence Exemption Webinars for Australian expats at the following times:
- Session 1 – 08:00am (Hong Kong/Singapore) – 10:00am (AEST) – 04:00pm (Los Angeles) – 07:00pm (New York)
- Session 2 – 06:00am (New York) – 11:00am (London) – 03:00pm (Dubai) – 09:00pm (Singapore/Hong Kong)
To register for either webinar simply click on the link below and select your preferred time.