Expat Chat Ep 34 – Top Tax Tips For Australian Expats In The US Pt 2
Discussion Points on Todays Podcast Episode
In today’s chat we discuss:
- What to do if you’ve messed up your IRS returns
- RSUs vs options in typical US tax treatment
- Home ownership in the US and the respective tax benefits
- Green card exit tax considerations
- Tax implications of receiving an inheritance as a US resident.
Make Sure You Don’t Miss An Episode of the Expat Chat Podcast
To ensure you don’t miss any future episodes make sure you subscribe to our podcast on your favourite channels below.
As we’d like to educate as many Australian expats as possible we’d also sincerely appreciate it if you could share this page using the buttons at the bottom of this article.