Australian Expat Finance & Covid-19 Webinar : Markets, Currency, Property – What do you need to know?
In these turbulent times Australian expats all over the world are coming to terms with the ramifications of the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus.
In this live webinar we will cover the following topics:
- Tax residency implications of Australian expats stuck in Australia
- Economic ramifications of the corona virus
- Why is the Australian dollar falling and can it go further?
- How it may affect your superannuation?
- Are expats eligible for early access to their superannuation as announced by the government
- What will this do to property prices in Australia?
- Is it a good time to start an investment account in Australia to take advantage of the low dollar and falling share market?
The webinar will take place on Monday the 30th of March at the following local times:
- Singapore – 11:30pm
- Dubai – 7:30pm
- Paris – 5:30pm
- London – 4:30pm
- New York – 11:30am
- Los Angeles – 8:30am
The presentation will run for approximately 40 minutes followed immediately by a live Q&A where you can submit your questions.
Click on the button below to register your place
About Atlas Wealth Management
Atlas Wealth Management is the leading provider of Australian expat tax and financial advice and has won multiple awards for the services that we provide to Australian expats overseas.
No matter where you are based in the world, we have the experience in providing tax financial advice and financial planning services to the Aussie expat community.
With clients in over 30 countries it doesn’t matter whether you are based in New York, Hong Kong, Dubai or London we have the skill and expertise in ensuring that the advice that you receive is tailored to you.
Our specialty is in providing Aussie expat financial planning and tax financial advice. All of our financial advisers are degree qualified with numerous post graduate certifications. We are the global financial advisers to Australian expats.